As part of your successful MBA recruiting plan, consider conducting your interviews on Wharton’s campus in Philadelphia. Companies that conduct on-campus interviews enjoy many perks and advantages including:
- Our convenient online CareerPath system, which allows you to manage all aspects of the interviewing process before, during and after your time on campus
- All the materials you need, including resume packets and schedules prepared for you ahead of time
- Dedicated interview rooms in our On-Campus Recruiting Suite (OCRS)
- Increased visibility on campus and efficiency of meeting multiple Wharton students
Schedule and Manage Your On-Campus Interviews
CareerPath, our online recruiting system, enables you to manage every step of your on-campus interview process. Use CareerPath to:
- Schedule on-campus employer information sessions, to connect with students before your interviews
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Keep track of how many students are applying for your positions
- Invite students to your interviews and communicate with them within the system
- Receive a final schedule and corresponding resumes before your visit
Full-time on-campus interviewing begins on Monday, October 5, 2020 and continues throughout the academic year, with the exception of the blackout dates outlined in the MBA Recruiting Calendar.
Interviewing of the first-year class begins on Thursday, January 7, 2021, at the start of our Focused Recruiting Period (FRP). After FRP, first-year interviewing continues on Fridays throughout the academic year. Intern interviews can also be held off campus in Philadelphia, Monday-Thursday from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm. MBA Career Management encourages companies to conduct second-round interviews in Philadelphia hotels or local offices. For a full list of recruiting dates please refer to the MBA Recruiting Calendar.
CareerPath, our free online recruiting system, allows maximum flexibility and convenience in managing your interview process. CareerPath scheduling features include:
- Break and lunch automatically populated
- Four time-slot options: 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes
- Back-to-back interview option: The system allows you to split an interview block in half, so the candidate sees two interviewers from your company, one right after the other
- Flexible timing: Schedules generally run 8:30am – 5:00pm but can be adjusted based on travel or other interviewer needs
If your schedule allows, our walk-in process enables you to consider additional candidates on the day of the interview. While it is at the company’s discretion to allow walk-in interviews, we strongly encourage the practice because it allows companies to fill open slots with interested students. If you do not want to participate in the walk-in process, please contact your Recruiting Relationship Manager at least two business days prior to the scheduled on-campus interview date.