Full-time recruiting at Wharton takes place throughout the academic year. MBA Career Management will help you develop a recruiting strategy for full-time hiring to match your needs and your timeline.
Overview of Recruiting Activities Throughout the Year
If your organization’s recruiting schedule enables you to predict your hiring needs in advance, you may be involved in early fall recruiting events, including:
- Coffee Chats: Starting Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- On-Campus Interviews: Begin on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 and continue through out the academic year.
- Employer Information Sessions:
- For Second-Year students: begin on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- For both Second-Year and First-Year students: begin on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Companies with later-timed hiring schedules can participate in recruiting events any time beginning in the fall until the end of spring. Recruiting events that occur throughout the academic year include:
- Employer Information Sessions
- On-campus interviews
- Career treks
- Other events organized by student clubs