For the 2022-23 Recruiting Season: The On-Campus Recruiting Suite is open and ready to welcome employers who wish to host interviews in-person. Please note: all guests must comply with the University’s visitor guidelines.
As part of your successful MBA recruiting plan, consider working with MBA Career Management to schedule your virtual interviews this Fall.
Your Relationship Manager can help you manage all aspects of an efficient interview process in CareerPath and will ensure you have all the materials you need ahead of your interviews, including schedules and resume packets.
Schedule and Manage Interviews
CareerPath, our online recruiting system, enables you to manage every step of your interview process. Use CareerPath to:
- Schedule employer information sessions, to connect with students before your interviews
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Keep track of how many students are applying for your positions
- Invite students to your interviews and communicate with them within the system
- Receive a final schedule and corresponding resumes
Full-time interviewing begins September 7, 2022 and continues throughout the academic year, with the exception of the blackout dates outlined in the MBA Recruiting Calendar.
Interviewing of the first-year class begins on Thursday, January 5, 2023, at the start of our Focused Recruiting Period (FRP). After FRP, first-year interviewing continues on Fridays throughout the academic year. For a full list of recruiting dates please refer to the MBA Recruiting Calendar.
CareerPath, our free online recruiting system, allows maximum flexibility and convenience in managing your interview process. CareerPath scheduling features include:
- Break and lunch automatically populated
- Four time-slot options: 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes
- Back-to-back interview option: The system allows you to split an interview block in half, so the candidate sees two interviewers from your company, one right after the other
- Flexible timing: Schedules generally run 8:30am – 5:00pm but can be adjusted based on interviewer needs
If your schedule allows, our walk-in process enables you to consider additional candidates for open interview slots. While it is at the company’s discretion to allow walk-in interviews, we strongly encourage the practice because it allows companies to invite interested students to fill open slots a few days prior to the interview. If you would like to learn more about the walk-in process, please contact your Relationship Manager.